Hiring for Community Carers in Folkestone, Hythe, Dover and Romney Marsh.
Expertise Homecare (Ashford) have enjoyed recent expansion into Folkestone and are looking to expand further into Dover, Hythe, Folkestone and Romney Marsh. We are a passionate team who take pride in the work that we do and are now looking for some friendly new faces to join us.
As a Community Carer you will be responsible for ensuring our customers receive the highest level of care whether it be meal preparation, personal care or companionship.
We look for positive, reliable people with naturally caring personalities with a real interest in improving standards of care. Previous experience is not necessary as we will provide full training coupled with ongoing training and the possibility for career progression.
- GCSE Level or equivalent English and Maths
- Full, clean driving license and your own transport
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to cook and prepare meals, organise daily tasks and manage your time effectively
What we will offer in return:
- Highly competitive pay rates
- Excellent mileage pay from your home
- 28 days paid holiday
- NVQ qualifications in Health & Social Care from Level 2 to the Registered Managers Level 5 qualification
- Free Uniform
- Free DBS Check
- Ongoing career development opportunities and in-house training